DINNER THREAD, 2/6/17 - 2/12/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 2/6/17 - 2/12/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
Oysters, berry shake, berry pie, sirloin, I want it all!

I think Tony is making a big batch of meatballs today.
Oh Daphne, too bad about the laundry winning out over the oysters!! Tongue I'm with you, Trixxee everything does sound good. Smile

We got to chatting about our long-term life plans and the day got away from us, so ran down the hill (after breaking up ice on the driveway!) and picked up Safeway Sushi - had it with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce and the Sweet Pepper sauce I made a week or so ago. I think we liked the Swt. Pepper sauce better than the commercial sauce. Good to know. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Sunday Dinner, 2/12/17??

What's for dinner today?? 

Spam is still on the counter (had Sushi instead) - to use today, but ran across a sandwich idea for pulled pork which I have lots of pkgs. of in the freezer...so the Spam will probably go back in the pantry for while Blush
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We have l/os from our feast in Chinatown last night, so we will have those, along with a dish of fresh Chinese broccoli. I can't get enough of the stuff lately and buy it every week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
We have leftovers from last night too (meatballs, sausage, rigatoni).  Thinking we should really eat low carb for lunch.  I've got asparagus ($1.49 a pound again)! and maybe some grilled shrimp skewers.  It's finally sunny and dry today.
Yay for the sunny and dry, Trixxee!  Your dinner sounds yummy!  Two of my favorite things!

Korean beef is marinating and I got peppers, onions and broccoli prepped for a stir fry on the side.  I am undecided about rice.  Now to remember to get my dinner out of the fridge to take back with me. Blush

It is sunny and warm here, so I'm excited to sit in the sun today!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
yeah, yeah, yeah...............  Tongue Tongue Tongue Big Grin
www.achefsjourney.com
Angel

If it will make you feel better, we left 79 degrees with a light breeze to come to 68 with stiff breezes.  Although, William pointed out that those same ocean breezes will be very welcomed when it's 100 degrees and balmy at home this summer.   Cool

Dinner was outrageous! I wish pictures were easier on here.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Putting another week to bed.
www.achefsjourney.com