Great techniques
  Re: Great techniques by Cubangirl (I saw this article t...)
I still go once a week. We have such an amazing library system here and 2 of the newest buildings are close to my home. They have comfortable furniture groupings with huge windows, separate rooms for small children and another one for teens, all equipped with their own computers. There are study rooms and an internet café where you can buy snacks and drinks. Then of course, there is the assortment of movies, music and magazines in addition to all the books. Great place to take the kiddos, too. Smile
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
What a great sounding library, Maryann!  If I had access to something like that around here, I'd go weekly, too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Great stuff in that article, thanks for posting!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
OMG, talk about taking after the side-tracked sister! Alina, I'm sorry we got so off the track with your post! Can you tell I get easily distracted???

Fabulous article, great ideas. Thanks for posting. Smile

ETA: Just wanted to add....What an interesting idea to make your own vegetable bouillon! I will be doing this for sure.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
we get off track and sabotage threads to easily and then we all come back around. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com