Errors
  Re: Errors by sysadmin (Please post any erro...)
Daphne, you might check out my reply to you on the "Blue Forum" (at least until Tony gets to this problem) - I wrote out how I add pictures (in basic English - I don't know the buzz terms you all use Tongue )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Errors by Gourmet_Mom (Somewhere, someone p...)
You can embed photos from any website, not just Photobucket. You can also upload them directly to this site. When you are writing a post, scroll to the bottom and you should see a place where you can add attachments.
That is what I do Tony, but have you seen the size that comes up?? They are pictures I took with my camera and saved as is to my laptop. At first (on this new forum) they were a great size but now they are humungous.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Still experiencing incomplete legacy threads. For example: the results of an in-site search for "neuropathy," included THIS link and included a preview of the text of the message. When I followed the link, however, what came up was the first page of the thread. It did not include the message whose preview had been in the search results and there were no navigational links to go to the next page. Thus, it was impossible to see the rest of the discussion.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: RE: Errors by cjs (Not sure if this is ...)
At EDS Middle East we emphasize on quality and design. To bring European quality stands to the exhibitors in the Middle East we manufacture Swiss-quality exhibition stands that are specifically created to suit your brand image. We create an ideal combination of European quality with Middle Eastern designing aesthetics that will ensure maximum exposure at any event. The Middle East has peculiar aesthetics and preference when it comes to design.

EDS Middle East understands the industry in the MENA region and creates exhibition stand designs that help you promote your brand effectively in the region. Our expert team will plan your stand considering the cultural sensibilities and the rules and regulations of the country you are exhibiting in, to ensure you have a successful show exhibition stand