California Boy
  Re: (...)
No matter what you do, you can't take the California out of the boy....even if it takes a hooded sweatshirt, propane heater, rain gutters............... he will sit outside and read in the afternoons with his glass of wine
[Image: sept20220002_zpshjlvk4bs.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: California Boy by cjs (No matter what you d...)
That is just too cute!!!!

ETA: Just had to add...shared this with William, and he totally got it! I knew he would! LOL! One thing I didn't get was the globe, but William thought it was cool and totally understood.

I will have to say, I knew my husband was into maps...that's his job, but I never realized until recently how obsessed he was about them. Long story short...if I'm looking for a reference map, I need to figure it out on my own. If I show it to him, he will study it for 10 -15 minutes...knowing it's not related. Then he'll tell me that isn't the one he needs. REALLY?!?!

After all these years, I have learned he is OBSESSED with maps, history, and especially history of old roads. I guess we all have obsessions, but is it just me? Or is this just a little weird?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: California Boy by Gourmet_Mom (That is just too cut...)
Oh, and he wants to know where the view of the mountains are from Roy's point of view in the picture.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: California Boy by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, and he wants to ...)
Wow, at first glance I thought that was Ron! (So did he)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: California Boy by Mare749 (Wow, at first glance...)
Are we ready for this???? Not only twins with Bill Miller, but now there are three of them?????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com