Sunday Dinner, 8/14/16??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone today??

Don wants to test 3 or 4 different crab cake recipes, so guess that'll be dinner along with some coleslaw.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/14/16?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
Jean,

Did you find the crab cake recipe I included with the S.S stuff I sent to your daughter?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/14/16?? by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]Did you...)
Oh, I forgot about that one!!!! Thanks Barbara - either I have it or Trace still does, I'll go look! They were good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/14/16?? by cjs (Oh, I forgot about t...)
Tony bought some "basil" ravioli that is stuffed with more mozzarella and pine nuts. I think half marinara, half alfredo would be good on it.
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/14/16?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
We went down to the restaurant for lunch today . . . big mistake - wound up working a couple hours.

Easy dinner! We have some chicken wings in the Anova, getting ready for a quick spin in the fryer and a toss with Buffalo sauce and a big salad with some of our heirloom tomatoes.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/14/16?? by Harborwitch (We went down to the ...)
We had a regular feast yesterday (Sunday) - 3 different crab cakes and each one seemed better than the previous. We dug in so quickly, I didn't even get a picture, darn it. It was a pretty platter.

Barbara, it was so last minute that you reminded me of the crab recipe you sent Tracie, that I didn't have time to search for it. I have a note to do so tho, 'cause I do want it in the loop - they were good.
www.achefsjourney.com