OT The newest member of our family
  Re: (...)
Hi wanted you all to meet Sunny the newest member of our family. [Image: Sunny%20and%20Alina%207-16-2016_zpsvtkaufl7.jpg] When we brought him home 7/16/2016
[Image: 7-29-2016%20first%20grooming_zpsghxhwzke.jpg] After his first grooming today.
  Re: OT The newest member of our family by Cubangirl (Hi wanted you all to...)
Oh my, what a beautiful puppy! What breed is he? Don't you love how nice they look after a visit to the groomer? Thanks for sharing your pic.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by Mare749 (Oh my, what a beauti...)
He is a GoldenDoodle. His mother is a beautiful 43 lbs white standard poodle and his dad is a 95 lbs. gentle golden retriever. We are hoping he will be about 50 lbs. but he does have big paws, so will see. He will be 3 month old on 8/13. He is very smart, super sweet and does not shed at all. So far not a huge barker. He does however get up much earlier than I would like!!!
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by Cubangirl (He is a GoldenDoodle...)
Great pictures of a great dog!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by labradors (Great pictures of a ...)
Oh what a cutie!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by cjs (Oh what a cutie!!...)
How adorable! Congrats!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by Cubangirl (He is a GoldenDoodle...)
He's beautiful! Such a sweet face!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by Harborwitch (He's beautiful! Suc...)
HOW PRECIOUS!!!! We are looking for an American Lab puppy now. This post has definitely pushed me to look harder.

We have learned that having a mature dog and a puppy has advantages. The older dog trains the puppy! I just hope Cricket isn't too old to tolerate a puppy. My sweet baby has a heart condition and takes several meds a day. I'm so dreading loosing her. To ease my anxiety, she goes to work with us every day. She is officially the Tide Water dog!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by Gourmet_Mom (HOW PRECIOUS!!!! We...)
(get outta here, jean!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT The newest member of our family by Gourmet_Mom (HOW PRECIOUS!!!! We...)
I highly recommend the doodle mixes. They have the smarts of the poodle with the family friendliness of the labs and they don't shed. Plus they are so pretty!. The Goldendoodles are often used as therapy dogs because they learn fast plus get along with kids, the elderly and other dogs. They are not super hyper, so they are good companions for older dogs. They are not super brave, however, ours is cowering in the farthest corner from where Steve is spray washing the side of the house now. Not fond of the vacuum either, lol.