Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Have leftovers from Sweet Garlic Chicken, but don't know what I'll do with them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tonight Carylann's making the Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken recipe that Trixxee shared a few days ago. I can't wait, it sure looks delicious. Thanks T.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by losblanos1 (Tonight Carylann's m...)
No idea. It's such a gorgeous day here, I think we're going to go out shopping so we'll see what we pick up while we are out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by Mare749 (No idea. It's such a...)
green eyes here - still rainy....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by cjs (green eyes here - st...)
It is so hot here these days! And the boys are out working today. We've got a rush on a really big job that William wants to get done before the end of next week. Bless their hearts! I'm pretty sure the temps where they are working is over 100 degrees.

All that said, I'm going to pull together some cold dinner ideas. Tonight I'll treat William to his favorite, Pasta Cobb Salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (It is so hot here th...)
and send a watermelon with him every day!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by cjs (and send a watermelo...)
Rainy, storm front moving through day today.

Got the Angus filets in the sous vide water bath. Doing a Bearnaise sauce. Got some white corn and salad on the side.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by BarbaraS (Rainy, storm front m...)
For our snack later, I'm going to do theCorn Quesadilla from Fast & Fresh Book. Sounds tasty.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by BarbaraS (Rainy, storm front m...)
You know, Jean, that's an excellent idea! I could fix up big bags of watermelon and or other fruit and float it in their ice cooler! Twice this week, when we stopped for dinner at the grocery store, he got a big box of fruit from the salad bar! One day in particular, he was so craving the fruit, I feed him some on the way home! As a matter of fact, I just finished up next week's menu (to be started unknown), and I included sides of a melon salad two days and a strawberry lemonade smoothie on another day! You're awesome!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 7/9/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (You know, Jean, that...)
A flat iron steak with a ground juniper berry rub. It is served with a juniper/cream sauce and we are trying a procedure for baked "French Fried" potatoes. Will post recipes if they work (From an old Gormet).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".