T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Nice weather is supposed to be back today, so grill time. From C@H's #4 Grill book, the Citrus Bricked Chicken, but without the bricks. And, a Mediterranean Garbanzo salad (with zucc)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Grilling weather for sure!

I'm solo for dinner, so I'm grilling up a big ole fat rib-eye with asparagus.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by losblanos1 (Grilling weather for...)
Grilling weather here, also! After much searching for a recipe for pork tenderloin, I decided to wing it. I love my stir fry sauce recipe, I've decided to do kebabs. I have peppers, onions, and pineapple to add, and I think I'll take what's left of a head of cabbage and make "steaks" out of them for the grill also. We'll see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Grilling weather her...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Ron asked for a steak, so bought a nice big rib-eye. (to share) Some grilled fresh veggies on the side and maybe a baked sweet potato.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by Mare749 (Ron asked for a stea...)
Ab Goosht - a Persian "stew" of lamb or beef (I'm using beef), garbanzos, white beans and potatoes which is served by straining the broth and having that as a soup, then mashing together the potatoes, beans, garbanzos and meat into a single mass to be eaten separately from the broth (though all as part of the same dish/meal.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by labradors ([url=http://www.mype...)
interesting - as always, Labs!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by cjs (interesting - as alw...)
Yum!

[Image: Vy5vxU6.jpg]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/3/16?? by labradors (Yum! [br][br][img]ht...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Susan, that is one of my favorites! And your plating is lovely!! Time to add this to the menu!

Change of plans! I had to solve a cooling issue today, so I got very little done. As I opened the fridge early this afternoon to do my prepping, I was struck by the cool pasta salad and garden salad in there. And realized chilled foods were preferable over hot until the cooling issue was solved. In addition, it would help me stick to my resolve to minimize waste in my new fridge. So leftovers it is!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.