Wednesday's Dinner, 5/11/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

have no idea here yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/11/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're having Grilled Shrimp Scampi Skewers with Creamy Caesar Salad (from the Chicken Roulade Dinner Review) and Garlicky Grilled Ciabatta.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/11/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having Grilled...)
I am making the chicken alla vodka and pasta from Issue 113. Broccoli on the side.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/11/16?? by Trixxee (I am making the chic...)
[Image: May%2011%20Honey%20Baked%20Chicken%20w%2...civgzf.jpg]

Honey Baked Chicken – a mixture of honey, br sugar, lemon juice, soy and Sriracha
Baked over chicken which has been tossed with flour/Tony C’s seasoning. Great flavors. Served with rice, garbanzo, marinated artichoke hearts and Parmesan. Really nice dinner.

Silly chicken had 3 hearts! Feel sorry to the 2 folks who ended up screwed....but, I have been there so often...Smile

Recipe is a take off of Diana Rattray, Southern Food, about.com
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/11/16?? by cjs ([url=http://s3.photo...)
Jean, I'm a chicken heart donor, anytime that I have some, I'll send them your way.

Today it's chicken satay with peanut sauce and pineapple rice.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/11/16?? by losblanos1 (Jean, I'm a chicken ...)
Even C.O.D.!!
www.achefsjourney.com