Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

This is the Motley crew bar hopping night, so just a quick something at lunchtime.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I was supposed to make the Korean Tacos and accompanying slaw and Kimchi from Issue 116, but I've decided to make do with leftovers. Tacos tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I was supposed to ma...)
We're having the Greek Cobb Salad from the latest issue. We'll probably do a leftovers night tomorrow...things are stacking up in the fridge.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16?? by karyn (We're having the Gre...)
Tony is in TX again so I have the night off. Picked up a rotissiere chicken. I'll make a chef salad with some of it for me, and Michael will have yellow rice and carrot sticks with his.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16?? by Trixxee (Tony is in TX again ...)
I didn't make the scallops last night, it was way too hot and getting late, so I tossed them in the freezer for later and grilled Bistecca steak sandwiches again.

Dinner today is going to be grilled chicken kebabs with the mango sauce from issue 117, jasmine rice and grilled asparagus.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16?? by losblanos1 (I didn't make the sc...)
Wow, another delicious looking dish, Susan!

We had the Mini Meatball Lasagna from Cuisine Tonight for Two, which is actually enough for three.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/3/16?? by Mare749 (Wow, another delicio...)
Very pretty, Susan! And I agree, crispy proscuitto is awesome!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Quote:

Those Bistecca steak sandwiches are incredibly good. The roasted red pepper mayonnaise is simply perfect.

Karyn, that salad is a definite for us this summer.

Susan, I couldn't agree more about the steak sandwiches. Don't be surprised if they wind up on the menu here in the next week or so!

The salad was delicious last night (it's a definite keeper) but I took leftovers in for lunch and then was interviewing a potential new teacher right after lunch....garlic and onions were perhaps not the best lunch choice. I was so worried about my bad breath that I was a little distracted. LOL!!