HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!!
  Re: (...)
Hope you have a fabulous day! Are you going out for your birthday dinner or is your hubbie making you something special? Either way, I know it will be great! Happy Birthday!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by Mare749 (Hope you have a fabu...)
WHAT????? I'm so sorry I missed this, Daphne! I wish I could gather your band together for you, but I don't know how...

Have a wonderful day and you better be spoiled this entire day. Hope the weather is good enough to have a
glass(es) of wine o the deck.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by cjs (WHAT????? I'm so sor...)
Have an awesome Birthday Daphne!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by losblanos1 (Have an awesome Birt...)
Never fear, the party is here!

[Image: party2-1.gif]

Thanks, you guys! It's a cool rainy day here, so we're not doing much. As a matter of fact, William is attending a meeting this evening, but he should be back home by 7.

I may have mentioned this before. He helped start a group called Circles of Hope, where leaders in the community mentor families in poverty better their lives.

Even though William is no longer actively participating, the single mom of two young boys that he mentored for a couple of years is "graduating" from the program tonight and asked him to come. She has gotten her LPN license, has a good job, and will be going back to school at night again to become an RN. So yes, he will be going to celebrate with her.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Never fear, the part...)
Happy, Happy Birthday Daphne!!

What wonderful support William gave to that family!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by BarbaraS (Happy, Happy Birthda...)
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAPHNE!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by foodfiend (HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDA...)
Ohhhh---you deserve the BEST happy birthday ever---your year has been a nightmare but it sounds as though all is on the up and up!!! GOOD on William---what a star he is!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Daphne Quiet is good
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by Roxanne 21 (Ohhhh---you deserve ...)
Happy Birthday Daphne!!!!

Circles of Hope sounds like such a truly worthwhile group that makes a difference in people's lives!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Never fear, the part...)
Happy Birthday Daphne! Have a great day

How great that this young lady has succeeded in making a better life with William's help. Would that there were more people in the world who would give of themselves like that.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!!! by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday Daphn...)
Happy Birthday, Daphne!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!