Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15??
  Re: (...)
Good morning all! Have decided to live after all.

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I had a spurt of energy yesterday so made meatloaf and roasted veggies. Will pick at that. But, I also thawed out a humungous turkey breast, so have to do something with that today, too. (maybe I'll just go back to bed.)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by cjs (Good morning all! Ha...)
Glad you are feeling at least a little bit better! Norovirus is making its rounds locally and I hope to god we escape that nasty stuff.

We are having chicken soft tacos tonight. Maybe a side of pinto beans with cheese.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by Trixxee (Glad you are feeling...)
Good to hear your on the mend Jean! Leftovers tonight. The lamb roast came out so good. Tomorrow using more leftovers for pita's
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by DFen911 (Good to hear your on...)
Great decision Jean.

Today it's herbed goat cheese stuffed pork tenderloin with cherry-port sauce and roasted asparagus.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by losblanos1 (Great decision Jean....)
Already changed my mind since I forgot I have a package of pumpkin ravioli to use. I'm going to make a sage cream sauce with toasted pecans. Butter lettuce salad on the side.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by Trixxee (Already changed my m...)
We're just doing a quick dinner of soup and sandwiches. Two of the kiddos have an orchestra concert tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by Mare749 (We're just doing a q...)
We're doing a grilled steak salad. It's gorgeous and upper 60s today. I hate that I'm inside working!!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by karyn (We're doing a grille...)
We didn't touch the salad stuff last night, so we are going to use that up tonight.

ETA: William decided he wanted Buffalo Wings with his salad. And HE cut them up AND cooked them!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We didn't touch the ...)
Hey Barbara - how did your stuffed roast turn out?? Did I miss your review??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/9/15?? by cjs (Hey Barbara - how di...)
Jean,

It turned out very well. Same observation with the others who have made this - the cheese just runs out so fast.

I will be making this again and will try Boursin Herb and Garlic cheese. This reminds me of the other stuffed pork tenderloin C@H recipe that you notch the tenderloin and stuff the notch with Boursin, then wrap in prosciutto and then wrap in pastry dough.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.