Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!!
  Re: (...)
If you want to know who you're playing with this year, clear some PMs please.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!! by BarbaraS (If you want to know ...)
I'm going to keep bumping this up until I get his reply!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!! by BarbaraS (I'm going to keep bu...)
He'll get here!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!! by BarbaraS (If you want to know ...)
CLEAN OUT YOUR PMs PLEASE!!!!!
  Re: Re: Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!! by BarbaraS (CLEAN OUT YOUR PMs P...)
Watch it Bill, she's now shouting at you....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!! by BarbaraS (CLEAN OUT YOUR PMs P...)
Done! At least I haven't been sent to my room. Sorry it took me so long to answer.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Old Bay - Clear Out Some PMs, Please!! by Old Bay (Done! At least I ha...)
She's nicer!
www.achefsjourney.com