Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I've done what I said I would not do having downsized to one large freezer - almost filled it. So, will be 'freezer diving' for a while. At least I have 5 pizza balls that I can play with.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu ...)
We are going to have Weiner Schnitzel with Sweet and Sour Cabbage from the Feb. 2005 issue.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu ...)
I am making Brazilian Black Bean Soup from one of the Splendid Soup issues of C@H. It looks really good black beans, kielbasa, bacon, rice... and topped with sliced serranos and orange wedges to squeeze in.

It's a chilly day, so it's perfect for soup!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by luvnit (I am making Brazilia...)
another one of those days.....and I'm eating out of the freezer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by luvnit (I am making Brazilia...)
Tony is flying to PA today so I don't have him to worry about. Nothing is jumping out at me. I might just make some angel hair topped with some stewed tomatoes.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by Trixxee (Tony is flying to PA...)
Carylann made that soup, it's delicious!

Baked Blueberry French toast w/ sausage for dinner.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by losblanos1 (Carylann made that s...)
Poor Jean! But hey, your freezer is likely filled to the brim with some delightful finds, I'm sure!!

I've got Lasagna soup almost ready to eat. Just waiting for my crew to say go to finish it off. As nice as it is to have dinner ready early, these days I need to hold off for later to accommodate William's Med schedule to trim down some more. I prefer he eat at med time to help counteract some of the med side affects. But we are getting there! We are now down to three meds, and the one that we have been reducing has gone from 2000 mg to 750 this week. And it will be dropped altogether in four weeks!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Poor Jean! But hey,...)
Right on William!!! Good news
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by cjs (Right on William!!! ...)
That's wonderful news, Daphne! tonight's dinner is beef stew over noodles with green beans. It was chilly here today...I'm really not ready for winter!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/19/15?? by karyn (That's wonderful new...)
Daphne, that is great news!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."