Saturday's Dinner, 10/10/15??
  Re: (...)
Wow, I'm surprised someone didn't beat me to this posting!! Could not believe how light it was when I opened my eye -AND it was 7:30!!! Can't remember the last time I slept this late. I feel like half the day is gone already.

Anyway, what's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm crisping up the Sweet Garlic Chicken and having it with a greens salad and garlic linguine.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/10/15?? by cjs (Wow, I'm surprised s...)
I've got a Pot Roast in the slow cooker.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/10/15?? by BarbaraS (I've got a Pot Roast...)
Grilling a couple of pounds of party wings - not sure of the seasoning yet - maybe half buffalo and half something else. Whatever it is it will need to be from ingredients in the house. I am not leaving here today. I'm still recuping from 108 yesterday. Insanity.

Oh, and corn on the cob still looked pretty good so we'll have that too.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/10/15?? by Trixxee (Grilling a couple of...)
Party time at the farm! The kids are camping out tonight, but we won't be staying out there with them. Although, we have been assured we are welcome. I'm just not that "rustic"! I prefer a fully functioning bathroom.

Anyway, Jason has an exciting menu planned.

Seven layer dip
Bacon wrapped shrimp
Home made slaw
Homemade baked beans
Smoked pork butt
Birthday cake
Apple Spice Jello Shots

Can't wait!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/10/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Party time at the fa...)
What Fun!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com