Tuesday's Dinner, 10/6/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today???

We're (8 of us) on a 'fact-finding' mission today. Still looking for a new watering hole. Tonight it is a favorite of ours for Asian food, but don't know how they treat a bunch of drinkers....................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/6/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
An old stand by for grilled chicken tacos. Skipping the slaw this time and using flour tortillas. Might make some "smashed" pinto beans on the side.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...le-cream-235158
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/6/15?? by Trixxee (An old stand by for ...)
I decided to torture myself all day. We're having Chile Colorado Burritos with Mexican Rice tonight. Just the smell of the enchilada sauce is enough to make me droll!

Have fun, Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/6/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I decided to torture...)
We are having Mini Meatball Lasagna from Cuisine for Two. I made a batch of mini meatballs last night, enough for this recipe and some to have in the freezer for wedding soup.

Since I was making the sauce for the lasagna anyway, I decided to make a batch of pizza sauce for the freezer. So now have six 1-cup containers ready to use.

This afternoon, I will be making French Market Soup and sprouted wheat bread for my friend who just got home from the hospital. Thank you for that recipe, Jean. I did have it in my Living Cookbook.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/6/15?? by Mare749 (We are having Mini M...)
Lordy, I love that soup!! You're welcome.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com