Secret Santa This Year? 2015
  Re: (...)
I haven't seen any discussions about it so I'm just putting this out there. Does anyone want to do a Secret Santa this year?

Barbara
  Re: Secret Santa This Year? 2015 by BarbaraS (I haven't seen any d...)
I'm interested....IF..... Can we put some kind of limit on the spending? I'm a bag 'Lady' (prefer "WOMAN" ) on S.S., remember
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by cjs (I'm interested....IF...)
I'm interested, and I agree on the spending limit.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm interested, and ...)
I Want too I Want too, I know all the suspects around here (LOL)
I have always thought it was lots of fun over the years watching it fold out and I want to play.

I may not post much but I love C@H and check the board every am, it started out years ago checking here to see if mom posted her am post then I knew the world was good on her end and keeping her in check with the Correct date

I also agree on the $$$, I think the most fun is anticipating what and from whom your getting something, and frankly something home made has always been the Best Present to get as far as I'm concerned.

So c'mon Folks let's get this going and have some fun !!!!
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by madmax (I Want too I Want to...)
I love you, TracieLee!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by cjs (I love you, TracieLe...)
Glad you're joining in, Tracie! But to be honest, I don't think it could ever be as much fun as that year you helped me surprise your mom! That was a special year in many ways. And you being there for me was very special. Thank you!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by Gourmet_Mom (Glad you're joining ...)
That was a hoot!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by cjs (That was a hoot!! [i...)
Ditto, ditto, ditto. It is fun.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by Old Bay (Ditto, ditto, ditto....)
I'm in. What's the $ limit?
  Re: Re: Secret Santa This Year? by losblanos1 (I'm in. What's the $...)
I sent out some msgs. to those who participated in previous years and we'll see how the turnout is. Then Barbara can decide if it is worth it (lookin' like it will be. )

Here's an idea from Denise -

"Maybe do a theme? That might help keep folks in budget when they think "What can I get for so and so for $25 that would be fun?" "

Maybe theme of -
marinades
spices
pastas
vinegars...............
www.achefsjourney.com