Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15??
  Re: (...)
Good morning, All! What's on the menu today??

I made my best salmon cakes/patties a couple weeks ago, and I think I'll make them again with my leftover salmon today. Also, I had the a wonderful potato (with mushrooms added) soup at a football party Sunday and I now the recipe, so may make a batch also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by cjs (Good morning, All! W...)
Up in the air at the moment - Tony had to go to San Diego for end of Q3 and to probably get reamed because the team probably isn't going to meet their ridiculous sales goal pulled out of someone's rear end. Oops, sorry, mini rant.

If he's home in time (or fired - LOL), we're having grilled southwestern chicken burgers topped with slaw and cross cut fries, and if he's not, there is still a meatball and a half an italian sausage and a 1/2 roll left for a sandwich for me.

Michael has already opted for waffles and bacon.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by Trixxee (Up in the air at the...)
Today it's fish burgers with onion rings, but waffles sure sound good.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by losblanos1 (Today it's fish burg...)
We have some l/o pork roast that Ron cooked on the grill. It turned out just amazing. So, thin slices of that will go on a Cuban sandwich for dinner with a cup of "clean out the fridge" soup that turned into a sort of minestrone.

I have bread dough rising for crusty baguettes for the sandwiches, which is the way we like to have them.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by Mare749 (We have some l/o por...)
I've changed my mind, today it's Cubanos. I'll slide the fish burgers out to Friday. Thanks Maryann.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by losblanos1 (I've changed my mind...)
You're welcome!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by Mare749 (You're welcome! [img...)
I worked on another project today, so I wanted something pretty easy, a sort of, put it on and let it cook kind of thing? But nothing came to mind, so William suggested breakfast for dinner. I'm doing a kind of breakfast hash with sausage, potatoes, onions, eggs and cheese. YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/30/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I worked on another ...)
Another day everything sounds tasty!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com