FYI regarding online access to Cuisine books
  Re: (...)
I chatted with April from customer service today (online) and asked her why I didn't have online access to the Cuisine books that I have purchased in addition to the DVD.

She looked up my account and took care of it immediately. I was not aware that I needed to contact customer service if I wanted online access to my books. So, just wanted to tell others who may not know that they have this option also.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: FYI regarding online access to Cuisine books by Mare749 (I chatted with April...)
Good for them!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: FYI regarding online access to Cuisine books by cjs (Good for them! [img]...)
Another FYI, I had the same experience, Maryann. But when they added my books, only a few showed up. After contacting them again, they told me they could only add those I bought from them. I often browse the magazine racks, after we found out the books were released there before being available online. But the big news is, you can send them a photo of your other books to customer service and they will add those, too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: FYI regarding online access to Cuisine books by Gourmet_Mom (Another FYI, I had t...)
Thanks Daphne, I forgot to add that.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."