Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark
  Re: (...)
Hi folks, a while back there was a post and several folks mentioned they liked the Jesse Stone movies. On 8/23 Hallmark Movies and Mysteries is featuring a Jesse Stone marathon starting at 6:00 am PST channel 565 on Directv, (check your listings for other providers), all leading to a new movie in the fall. Enjoy
  Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark by Cubangirl (Hi folks, a while ba...)
What's not to like about Tom Selleck movies?!? Thanks for the info!
  Re: Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark by foodfiend (What's not to like a...)
Oh how I love Jesse Stone. Thanks Alina. I will re-record all of these. We lost all of our recordings of everything a few weeks ago when DISH came out to replace a faulty hopper.

I am so glad that Hallmark decided to produce a new movie. CBS didn't want to do it and Tom Selleck was none to happy about that. I just hope the story line is really great as the original author of the series died.
  Re: Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark by Trixxee (Oh how I love Jesse ...)
Back in the day when Kendra was a baby, she was horribly cholicky and would be up EVERY night between 2 and 3 a.m. This was before satellite TV and all that was on was old Hawaii 50 reruns with Tom Selleck. I swear I watched them so many times walking with her that I knew the dialogue! One of those guys that has aged well through the years!
  Re: Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark by iBcookin (Back in the day when...)
Watching right now.