Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for all today?

Not sure what we're doing...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Issue #115 is available online and it's a winner. I'll wait until Jean picks a review dinner before I make anything from it.

Today I'm making saltimbocca chicken breasts with asparagus.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15 by losblanos1 (Issue #115 is availa...)
We're almost home, so I'll spend the afternoon perusing the matter!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15 by cjs (We're almost home, s...)
Not exactly sure but I do have salad and chicken so maybe the pecan crusted chicken salad. We also have various pasta leftovers from Thursday's dinner that we could eat instead. It's so darn hot out nothing but a smoothie or watermelon sounds enticing.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15 by Trixxee (Not exactly sure but...)
Our HPA is showing The 100 Foot Journey in the common outside area tonight, so we are going. I read the book, and enjoyed it. I warned DH that there are no car chases, shooting, or buildings blowing up and he said that he'd come with me, anyway.

Because the movie is about an Indian chef, I am making spiced yougrt-marinated chicken kebabs over rice for dinner. It's nice to have a theme!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15 by foodfiend (Our HPA is showing T...)
I want to see that, also
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/15/15 by cjs (I want to see that, ...)
Good movie. There ARE a couple of scenes of buildings with fire, if not blowing up.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?