T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today.

We're on the road and the wedding is tonight, so lots of goodies! Everybody behave and since I hate typing on my ipad, my postings will be short & sweet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Finally cooking something after what feels like a long string of eating out.

Teriyaki steak and chicken thighs on the grill, brown rice and a cucumber/rice vinegar type of salad.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by Trixxee (Finally cooking some...)
Continuing the fish craving...we are having the Smoked Salmon & Egg Sandwiches with dill spread and Herbed Potato Chips from Cuisine Lite Fresh and Fabulous.

Jean, I hope you have a safe trip and that the wedding will go off without a hitch! Have fun with family and friends and especially little Airen!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Continuing the fish ...)
Gonna grill tonight. We're heading out to Brookings OR for a big music festival over the weekend
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by DFen911 (Gonna grill tonight....)
Per Mom's request: Cauliflower-Crust Pizza.

You guys have created a monster! LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by labradors (Per Mom's request: C...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Today I'm making something that I haven't made in at least a week, Chinese almond chicken.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by losblanos1 (Today I'm making som...)
I barely cooked tonight...it was a wine & cheese night, but I've made the most amazing (to me) junk food discovery. Have you tried Yanni Grilling Cheese? If I were low-carbing it, I think I'd probably gain 50 pounds because this stuff, grilled in a non-stick skillet, gives you the satisfaction of a grilled cheese sandwich with virtually no carbs. I could eat it by the pound. John and I split an 8-ounce package for dinner and skipped the rest of the offerings...such restraint...haha!!

Anyway, if there's a Sprout's Market near you, you might want to give this stuff a try. We love it! (...and now it's time for me to stop sounding like a paid endorsement, I'm not!).
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/14/15?? by karyn (I barely cooked toni...)
So, how did you serve it?
www.achefsjourney.com