Wednesday's Dinner, 8/5/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I may make burgers and do up the Ozette potatoes
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/5/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Nothing too exciting - still have some of the smoked brisket left from last night's burritos to make into tonight's tacos. Thinking of adding either coleslaw or guacamole to them.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/5/15?? by Trixxee (Nothing too exciting...)
I'm making the chicken skewers that I didn't make yesterday. Burgers and tacos sound really good though. Hmmm..
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/5/15?? by losblanos1 (I'm making the chick...)
I'm taking the easy way out tonight. Like Jean, we're having burgers. I've cut up some jicama, peppers, and carrots as a side.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/5/15?? by karyn (I'm taking the easy ...)
I just love sliders!! I feel so virtuous and I'm probably eating more bread than normal, but what the heck - they are so cute and easy to eat.

[Image: Aug%205%20Burger%20Slicer%20w%20Ozette%2...dxo9ao.jpg]

And, those Ozette potatoes are just great - buttery, creamy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/5/15?? by cjs (I just love sliders!...)
Cute burgers, and the potatoes look great! I love when they come out really toasted like that!

Ashley's second request for home style cooking is the fried pork chops with rice, gravy, and green beans. I wanted to spread out my pork dishes. I'm doing Blane's review on Friday when I'll be home all day and can do an earlier dinner. Also hoping asparagus and pork tenderloin go on sale starting today.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.