T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone today??

Leftovers here - Roy is bottling again today, so will just be picking probably.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
Another appointment! This time we head to the city. Depending on what we decide on lunch, we may have a steak for dinner. Still deciding.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Another appointment!...)
I think we are having grilled veggie sandwiches. Have some eggplant, onion, red pepper, yellow squash, two kinds of cheese, fresh sliced tomato, all on a crusty roll.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by Mare749 (I think we are havin...)
Oops, forget my question in Thursday's thread, Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by cjs (Oops, forget my ques...)
No idea yet. Laura is home with us, but unfortunately she's sick So it's been lots of soups and tea for her. I sure hope she's on the mend before Sunday's long flight home.

May just grill up some veggies and do a big salad with grilled garlic bread.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by DFen911 (No idea yet. Laura i...)
Oh, what a rotten time for Laura to be under the weather!! Poor babe.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by cjs (Oh, what a rotten ti...)
Tonight it's the curried meatballs - Tony really wants to try them. We went out for sushi for lunch yesterday and neither one of us was overly hungry so we just wound up making grilled cheese sandwiches around 6:00pm (late dinner for us - LOL).
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by Trixxee (Tonight it's the cur...)
I have a dentist appointment, so I'm not sure how functional my mouth is going to be. Burgers if all goes well.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by losblanos1 (I have a dentist app...)
Again?? She has another chance to get a pix of you drooling at the table?????????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/24/15?? by cjs (Again?? She has anot...)
Mom has been asking for the Cauliflower-Crust Pizza, so that's what we're having tonight.

P.S.: She just got home from the physical therapy for her arm and, as I was typing this, she happened to walk by and said, "I've been thinking about that cauliflower pizza all day." LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?