Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15??
  Re: (...)
Wow, half of July gone!! What's on the menu for everyone today??

Not sure here - have steak leftover....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by cjs (Wow, half of July go...)
Dinner is going to be Chow Mein with pan fried noodles. Making those pizzas on Sunday threw this weeks menu plan sideways.
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by cjs (Wow, half of July go...)
Quote:

Wow, half of July gone!!

Summer vacation is evaporating before my eyes!

We are having a big Chinese chicken salad. Have any of you tried the wonton strips by Fresh Gourmet sold in the produce section? I have to say, they don't taste much different than if you made the effort yourself to make them. I'm sold.

http://www.freshgourmet.com/FreshGourmet...ings&id=71
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Hmmmm, have not noticed them.... are they addictive?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by cjs (Hmmmm, have not noti...)
They might be. I've eaten 1/4 of the bag since I bought them yesterday and the salad is still 7 hours away. LOL!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by Trixxee (They might be. I've...)
Wednesday night is outdoor concert night in our University Circle area where all the cultural attractions (museums, gardens, etc) are located. Tonight's bands include motown/jazz/ r&b and food trucks will be on location from 6-9. Friends are picking us up as soon as Ron gets home from work. Really hoping the sun will come back out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by Mare749 (Wednesday night is o...)
Grilled thick cut pork chops. MmmMmm Also the bacon is in the smoker right now....oh I am so hopeful.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by DFen911 (Grilled thick cut po...)
gots to get some bacon going!!

That's what I thought, Trixxee!!!!! Dangerous.

What a fun venue, Maryann.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by cjs (gots to get some bac...)
I love peanut sauce!!!!! Found a little container in the freezer that I had made May 21st - don't even remember, so have to go look for the recipe - it is so darn good!

Grilled some wings, potatoes and of course, James Downey's Tony C's grilled onions. What a dinner. and the peanut sauce was great with the fries also.

[Image: Jul%2015%20Wings%20p.sauce%20tatoes%20oi...u9kffs.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 7/15/15?? by cjs (I love peanut sauce!...)
Pasta here...we had Pasta all Norcina. Totally delicious!! I made a chopped salad as well with all of the veggies I had in the fridge.