Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Grilled Hawaiian beef strips here with l/o salad (ran down the hill last night for a glass of wine and salad bar with our favorite bartender ) and a banana/grape jello!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Thinking of doing the review dinner tonight...if it doesn't rain again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by Mare749 (Thinking of doing th...)
We are doing leftovers here. We had to get up at 4 am to do William's IV. Adjusting the time was necessary so we can do his LAST IV at 3 today!!!!!! We are so excited! No more rigid schedule, no more wrapping his arm to protect the PIC line for showers, and hopefully improvement in the usage of his right hand. YAY!!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We are doing leftove...)
Heading home to the furnace *sigh* so it's gonna be left overs from the trip.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by DFen911 (Heading home to the ...)
We wound up just picking up Del Taco last night so tonight it's the burrito filling salad.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by Trixxee (We wound up just pic...)
It's going to be the hottest day of the month today, low 90's.
I'm thinking grilled rib-eyes and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by losblanos1 (It's going to be the...)
Yeah!! William, that is good news. Welcome to a more normal world for you....do any of us do 'normal'?????

Best summer we've had up here forever - just wish we had a little more snowpack to see us thru. Lovin' this weather.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by cjs (Yeah!! William, that...)
Daphne, that's GREAT news! Hope things just keep on getting better.

ETA: Ron wanted steaks on the grill, so stopped at the meat store on the way home from work. Holly decided to keep the cooking theme going with Alyssa today, so here is what she made for all of us to share for with our dinner tonight.

[Image: Day%20two%20itallian%20cooking_zpso4neffjg.jpg]
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by Mare749 (Daphne, that's GREAT...)
Maryann, I'm just amazed at how Alyssa has taken to cooking!! I want to adopt her!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/2/15?? by cjs (Maryann, I'm just am...)
I'm amazed too, Jean because out of the four kids, she's the one who eats the least. It's a constant struggle getting her to eat enough. But, we noticed that she eats better when she is involved in the preparation of a meal.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."