Stuffed Peppers from Issue 112
  Re: (...)
Made the stuffed peppers from the latest issue last night. They were a hit! I did use light sour cream in place of the greek yogurt because I had it on hand and I used a bit more pepperjack cheese on the top than called for. I really think it needed it. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it an 8. Solid recipe, flavors just as you'd expect. Definitely cook them for the entire time, if not a little longer to make sure the peppers are tender.

If you didn't have quinoa you could easily replace that with brown rice or any kind of rice for that matter (jasmine, spanish, etc.).
  Re: Stuffed Peppers from Issue 112 by Trixxee (Made the stuffed pep...)
Will look at this one again, I do like stuffed peppers. Thanks Trixxee
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Stuffed Peppers from Issue 112 by cjs (Will look at this on...)
Thanks for the review, Trixxee. I have never been a stuffed pepper fan because I never liked the taste of green peppers. Odd, because I had a great uncle who grew them commercially. Anyway, in recent years I have learned I LOVE all the other colors. So may have to give this a try.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Stuffed Peppers from Issue 112 by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the revie...)
Thank you for doing the review, Trixxee. Will definately make them now.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."