Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Not sure here yet - have to think about it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I don't know!!! Maybe I will check out Pinterest and get inspired.

I have some kale and asparagus.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by luvnit (I don't know!!! Mayb...)
Tony is working from home today so I have feeling the hot dogs I planned for dinner will be lunch.

If so, back to square one. I did see a recipe on Plain Chicken for a bacon cheeseburger quiche that looked pretty good and that would give us leftovers (and would insure we're taking in enough calories). LOL!!!!! As if that would ever be a worry.

http://www.plainchicken.com/2014/03/baco...uiche.html
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by Trixxee (Tony is working from...)
Ron is taking his sister to a comedy show for a much needed night out. So, they will eat downtown. I'm going to Abby's violin concert, so want to eat light. Will probably have a veggie sandwich with hummus on a whole wheat pita.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by Trixxee (Tony is working from...)
Either huevos rancheros or French toast.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by losblanos1 (Either huevos ranche...)
I have leftover flank steak so will toss with pasta, grape tomatoes, feta, and ????

Later, a little bowl of the leftover Greek Pasta salad. Shame on us pasta twice in one day, but at least the l/os will be gone and I can create again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by cjs (I have leftover flan...)
Greek Salad here. John had a craving...
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by karyn (Greek Salad here. Jo...)
Due to some confusion, William can not choose most of the better menu choices on the patient menu. (It's sad, because the food here is really good! I had smoked brisket from the little cafe downstairs yesterday. They smoked it on site and it was really good!)

Anyway, so we ordered the All the Meat Pizza from the little sandwich shop I mentioned Sunday, called Enzo's Pizzaria . The meat was beautifully charred on the edges, the cheese was gooey and flavorful, and the sauce and the dough were perfection. We got a medium and that gave us enough for dinner, also. Looking forward to it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by Gourmet_Mom (Due to some confusio...)
And, this is from a Hospital, Daphne??? Wow.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/19/15??? by cjs (And, this is from a ...)
Daphne, I could eat my weight in pizza at Enzo's! There aren't any pizzas there that I wouldn't enjoy. I'm glad you have access to tasty food. Somehow it always helps when things are a bit stressful.