Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness
  Re: (...)
I think you both missed the Derby and I should have reminded you earlier but coverage is on NBC right now for The Preakness, actually post time is 3:18 Pacific.

Only 8 horses, no Mike Smith, but still exciting. I would love to see American Pharoah win since he won the Derby, the triple crown hope is always alive until this race is over. Belmont is in 3 weeks.
  Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by Trixxee (I think you both mis...)
And us without ANY TV AT ALL UNTIL MONDAY SOMETIME!!!! We can't even watch our taped shows. Ready for an F-Bomb????

I did see it in the listing in the paper this morning, tho. Thanks for thinking of us, Trixxee.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by cjs (And us without ANY T...)
Welcome.

Well, there is a sudden torrential downpour and lightening so not even sure if this race will go off! The fire department is clearing people out of the infield.
  Re: Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by Trixxee (Welcome.[br][br]Well...)
American Pharoah won in the slop - 2/3's of the way toward a Triple Crown. Cannot get my hopes up like the last few years.
  Re: Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by Trixxee (American Pharoah won...)
Dang it! So busy tying up loose ends today so we can leave tomorrow and didn't check in! I TOTALLY forgot!

Thanks for the results! Oh my! This last leg is going to be hard to watch! But I WILL be watching! Do you know the date of the Belmont? Last Saturday in May?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by Gourmet_Mom (Dang it! So busy ty...)
Double Dang!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by cjs (Double Dang!...)
Three weeks from yesterday!
  Re: Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness by Trixxee (Three weeks from yes...)
Thanks, Trixxee!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.