Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I think I'll wait to see what the weather is going to do.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We got our beautiful weather back, so grilling burgers tonight, along with an assortment of grilled veggies. (portabella, red pepper, onion, zuke)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? by Mare749 (We got our beautiful...)
Fish burgers today. Maybe with fries or onion rings.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? by losblanos1 (Fish burgers today. ...)
One of those days where I am planless and nothing is really jumping out at me. Old school tacos maybe? Would just need some taco shells - have everything else.

What I really feel like having is a milkshake. LOL.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? by Trixxee (One of those days wh...)
Trixxee, William and I did just that recently. We had had a really big lunch and decided on a milkshake on the way home later in the days. We decided we'd let that be dinner!

Dinner tonight is leftovers. We had a long day today and a BIG lunch....Kim's Spicy Chicken was for lunch and the servings are HUGE! I brought my egg roll home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Trixxee, William and...)
Freezer diving again...Korean tacos this time. I just had to whip up the cucumber slaw.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? by karyn (Freezer diving again...)
While we were on the road, we'd have a piece of toast and lunch was a Medium Dairy Queen. Then something more substantial for dinner when we stopped. Those things are darn filling.

We were on a spending spree this day (Thursday) so stopped for a salad. Good God, Roy's Chicken salad was so huge, we brought most home and split it for dinner!!

(still catching up on reading thoroughly the threads.)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com