Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're heading home with my little tracker in tow and have no idea where/when we'll stop. But, I'm sure hankering for a chicken salad -the kind with grapes and such in it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I think I'm going to pull some chicken minestrone soup from the freezer, and maybe split a piece of garlic bread.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by Trixxee (I think I'm going to...)
Today it's yeast waffles with maple syrup and blackberry coulis. Sausage on the side.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by losblanos1 (Today it's yeast waf...)
That sounds good, Blane! It's a rainy morning on the road...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by cjs (That sounds good, Bl...)
Everything sounds good today.

We're having grilled eggplant parm with a side of angel hair. And, leftover pineapple crisp!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by Mare749 (Everything sounds go...)
Oh piddle.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by cjs (Oh piddle. [img]/ubb...)
Tonight, we're grilling Greek Chicken Kebabs. It's an Epicurious recipe that we've loved for years. I'll serve it with tzatziki and pita.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/11/15?? by karyn (Tonight, we're grill...)
Maryann! You tease!!!

I'm trying to eat from the freezer as much as I can this week. I can't get another thing in there! So tonight I'm having spaghetti.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.