Any News on the Member Plus?
  Re: (...)
I'm convinced Cusine/Cuisine At Home is the best cooking magazine on the planet. I unfortunately do not have space for a collection and would prefer something on-line which I could access from any place. Having a few recipes from each month is better than nothing, but ideally, I'd prefer access to the entire magazine without having to spend too much each month for that privledge. Holy mackeral, I just looked at Cook's Illustrated. I thought they charged $19.95 per month for web membership- but that's for a year. Hey Cusine at Home people: what's the hold up? It's hard enough to wait an extra month between issues. But I'll wait because it's like having to pay a lot for a divorce......it's worth it.
  Re: Any News on the Member Plus? by Backhertz (I'm convinced Cusine...)
I agree with you Backhertz, I love this magazine but discontinued for this year just to catch up with stuff I haven't tried over the past three years yet. Online access would be great and would solve the storage problem too.
Cis
  Re: Any News on the Member Plus? by Backhertz (I'm convinced Cusine...)
Quote:

But I'll wait because it's like having to pay a lot for a divorce......it's worth it.

That was hilarious! Been there!

Oh, and I could be wrong, but I believe the CAH people rarely if ever stop in to read these forums. I feel so neglected!

lol..oh, and to stay on topic...I guess I'm greedy but I like to have my recipes on paper and on PC. I like the easy access of PC, but I like to be able to leisurely thumb through my books and magazines too. I am also looking forward to the membership plus!
Tammy