Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Picked up burger and chicken wings yesterday, have to decide between them. And, grilled fries.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Today it's grilled chicken cordon bleu, grilled steak fries and broccoli.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by losblanos1 (Today it's grilled c...)
decided! Buffalo wings, grilled tatoes and slaw. The weather is perfect here, also!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by cjs (decided! Buffalo win...)
Weather is great here. 77 degrees and sunny. We have been invited to Holly's for hotdogs and macaroni salad. Not going to pass that up. I will take baked beans and buy a dessert since it's too nice to be in the kitchen today.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by Mare749 (Weather is great her...)
Beautiful here today, also! I'm about to go make my potato salad and three bean salad and chicken rub. Im finally going to get to make that grilled chicken and enjoy an afternoon on the deck.

While we were at Duke, the kids pressure washed the deck, cleaned out planters, as well as cleaned the house. So sweet!!!! So today, after church, we grabbed a quick lunch and went to Lowes to finally get my plants for the deck. We'll plan what goes where this afternoon and get them planted tomorrow. Super excited!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Beautiful here today...)
The heat is gone and it's really nice here now too - phone says 66, feels like 77.

We are having meatloaf and a basket of grilled vegetables.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by Trixxee (The heat is gone and...)
First time since I've met you Trixxee I didn't get to watch the race! Were you happy with the outcome??
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by cjs (First time since I'v...)
Very happy. American Pharoah won (purposely spelled like that), Firing Line second, Dortmund third, Frosted fourth (he is a beautiful gray who looks like he's frosted).

Hoping AP can now win the Preakness in two weeks. Would be so nice to have triple crown winner. Been to many decades since the last one.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by Trixxee (Very happy. America...)
What about the jockey I liked? Mike....... ?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/3/15?? by cjs (What about the jocke...)
Mike Smith. His horse was called Far Right and had the worst post position - 20. I'm not sure where he wound up but not in the top 5.