recipe reviews
  Re: (...)
When I started to receive Cuisine at Home, the forum was full of comments about recipes in the current issue. Now no one ever reviews these recipes. Why has this changed? Doesn't anyone ever cook from the magazine? I always looked foreward to reading about what people have tried. coco
  Re: recipe reviews by coco hernandez (When I started to re...)
I agree with you. It seems like this site is so rarely used for recipe discussion (or really for anything). I don't think it is particularly user friendly. I have addressed this issue and asked questions about it, but no moderator has ever taken the time to respond. I would love to have a more active group here.
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by gharborwa (I agree with you. I...)
I have 4 friends that subscribe to Cuisine at Home and we always share our thoughts on the things we tried from the magazine. I would love for people to share their opinions. I tried a couple of times to give review but really got no response.
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by piano226 (I have 4 friends tha...)
I agree with Piano, no one seems to care to come into this site and we are all losing interest. I stopped giving advice and information because I got no response and didn't know whether it was read or not. I probably won't be on this for much longer. I've found so many other sites that are so interesting and friendly.
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by VegasDramaQueen (I agree with Piano, ...)
WEll tell us about the other sites. I would love it if people posted kind of thumbs up or down on the stuff they made from cuisine at home. I normally make at least 2-3 things from each magazine and so do my friends.
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by piano226 (WEll tell us about t...)
Oh, I just found this site! Don't leave me here all alone! Ok, ok, I made the coconut cake from issue 20 the other day...it was tasty but a little dry. I didn't make the lime curd with it...but wish I did. Ok, I know that was an old recipe but it's something! There...will you guys stay a little longer now?
Tammy
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by TwilightKitten (Oh, I just found thi...)
Out of the Feb 06 issue we plan to try the sausage arrabiatta w/Gocchi and also the Parmesan orzo. Incidently we are making parmesan baskets this weekend from Vol 20--3/4-2000. The potato gruyere/gratin from the same issue was fabulous.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by Old Bay (Out of the Feb 06 is...)
I have not been subscribing that long. Would you mind posting a recipe for that potatoes. They sound fabulous.

Thanks
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by Old Bay (Out of the Feb 06 is...)
I want to make the gnocchi too but I don't have the guts to try it without the gnocchi board or the patience it to push the potatoes through my tiny fine mesh sieve. So I guess until I get the proper equipment, I'll just drool over the pictures. I'd love to hear how yours comes out...and if you pick up any tips along the way, I'd love to hear them!
Tammy
  Re: Re: recipe reviews by TwilightKitten (I want to make the g...)
You can buy good potato gnocchi at specialty stores or upscale grocery stores. Packaged--no refrigeration until opened.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".