How to use the new Search Engine
  Re: (...)
Okay, I give up. I just don't get how to use this new search format. Newer than ???; older than ???. Then it tells you it can only search within one month range. It used to be so easy; now it is so frustrating. How do you do a search that will actually end up giving you what you want? I know at one time I could type in, say, "meatballs" and everything with "meatballs" in the title would show and I could browse and find what I needed. Now I can't get anything - the one time I lucked out and did, I needed to go back to it and I was told I couldn't search anymore that day ????? What is that all about? Can someone please help - doesn't a moderator ever check in and see our frustration? Thank you
  Re: How to use the new Search Engine by gharborwa (Okay, I give up. I ...)
Quote:

Okay, I give up. I just don't get how to use this new search format. Newer than ???; older than ???. Then it tells you it can only search within one month range. It used to be so easy; now it is so frustrating. How do you do a search that will actually end up giving you what you want? I know at one time I could type in, say, "meatballs" and everything with "meatballs" in the title would show and I could browse and find what I needed. Now I can't get anything - the one time I lucked out and did, I needed to go back to it and I was told I couldn't search anymore that day ????? What is that all about? Can someone please help - doesn't a moderator ever check in and see our frustration? Thank you

I wonder if anyone sees this too since this question and the frustrations we have all gone through seem to have gone unnoticed by the moderators. I tried to search "meatballs" too and I kept getting zip. I have no idea why they would make it so difficult to get a simple recipe for meatballs. This site needs to be more user friendly. When you type "meatballs" in the search box, you should get every meatball recipe this magazine has ever printed. Am I right???