Recipe for Meatballs-Please Help!
  Re: (...)
I lost my Cuisine at Home magazine that had the Basic Meatball recipe in it. IF anyone has this I'd REALLY appreciate it because my spaghetti isn't the same with out it...Thank you!
  Re: Recipe for Meatballs-Please Help! by sportyredhead (I lost my Cuisine at...)
If you do a search, you will find the recipe. I tried to do it for you, but it said I couldn't search any more (had done one search prior to this). I hate this new format for many reasons, this being one. But I know this recipe is in the arcives here.
  Re: Re: Recipe for Meatballs-Please Help! by gharborwa (If you do a search, ...)
In hitting the Search button at the top I typed in Basic Meatballs and received a "no match" on this. I was able to search a couple more times and get back to the forum just by using my back button. Not a problem with getting back, but couldn't find the recipe for you. Is there another way to search for recipes? Do you know which month's issue this recipe was shown?? That could make a difference.
  Re: Recipe for Meatballs-Please Help! by sportyredhead (I lost my Cuisine at...)
This recipe is in the first 'sample' magazine they sent me when I requested one. There is no date on this that I can see, but the cover dish is Parmesan Chicken.

Basic Meatballs

STIR TOGETHER:
1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
¾ cup Romano or Parmesan cheese, finely grated
½ cup whole milk
½ cup low-sodium beef broth
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
3 eggs, beaten
2 T. dried oregano
1 T. garlic, minced
1 T. kosher salt
1 T. ground black pepper
2 t. dried basil
1 t. crushed red pepper flakes
Pinch nutmeg

ADD; SHAPE:
2 lb. Ground chuck

COVER BOTTOM OF PAN WITH:
1 cup low-sodium beef broth

Preheat oven to 450.

Stir together all ingredients (except the ground meat) in a large mixing bowl.
Add the ground chuck and mix together thoroughly. Using a portioning scoop or 2 spoons, shape the meat mixture into balls (about 2” in diameter or 1 ½ oz. each). Coat a baking sheet or shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Space the meatballs on the pan so they’re not touching or crowded together.
Cover bottom of pan with beef broth. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the meatballs are just cooked through. Reserve pan juices for sauce.
  Re: Re: Recipe for Meatballs-Please Help! by HMin (This recipe is in th...)
Hello! Thanks so much for the meatball recipe. I'm also looking for the sauce recipe that was created using the pan juices. Any chance you have it?

Thanks!
  Re: Re: Recipe for Meatballs-Please Help! by devjacjazz1 (Hello! Thanks so mu...)
I did a search for you and found it on pg. 35 of this index, from January 13, 2005. I had typed the whole thing out for someone there. Enjoy!