Two cool, free Android apps
  Re: (...)
Finally may have found an Android recipe app that I like. ChefTap seems really good, so far, and it had no difficulty importing Jean's recipe from her fettuccine thread. It's interesting, since (unlike many other apps and programs) it doesn't have a list of supported sites - it just works by having the browser share the web page with the app.

DineServe is another interesting one. It lets you enter in the unit prices for all the ingredients you use, as well as recipes, then tells you how much the recipes cost to make. I'm using that to help determine the prices I should set if/when I start selling some things under the "Cottage-Food" law I mentioned in an earlier post.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Two cool, free Android apps by labradors (Finally may have fou...)
Will check these out - thanks Labs.

And, since it is me reading your post - I have an ipad (which I hate typing on) and laptop, are 'Android apps' something I would use??

Have you chosen items you'd like to offer yet? Or, should those stay under wraps for a while? Good luck
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Two cool, free Android apps by cjs (Will check these out...)
The iPad uses ios, not Android, but many developers release their apps for both systems, so search your app store, rather than using the links I posted.

So far, am considering pizzelles, biscotti, the "English muffin bread" and the popcorn bread. The other day, for the first time, I tried what a number of you have already done and turned some of the popcorn-bread dough into hamburger buns. That worked very well and I used a couple of them for sloppy Joes last night.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Two cool, free Android apps by labradors (The iPad uses ios, n...)
Oh yes to the Biscotti!!! I used to make them when I was dong the Personal Chef things and could not keep customers supplied enough.

And, the pizzelles are unique enough that I bet they'd really go over also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Two cool, free Android apps by cjs (Oh yes to the Biscot...)
Man that DineServe would have been a great app when I was doing my personal chef job!

ChefTap doesn't seem to be available for iOS that I can find.
  Re: Re: Two cool, free Android apps by DFen911 (Man that DineServe w...)
Off to look, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.