Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

I'm making a farfalle w zucc and pesto and a pot of Red Beans and rice with some of my new sausage for tomorrow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
A Closet Cooking recipe, along with red spinach.

http://www.closetcooking.com/2014/10/chi...dried.html
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by Trixxee (A Closet Cooking rec...)
That looks really tasty, Trixxee.

Tonight it's Chinese almond chicken w/ jasmine rice.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by losblanos1 (That looks really ta...)
Thought of you this a.m., Blane - have some apples to use, have some sparkly under the bed which Gertie is watching over, so want to make some buttermilk apple pancakes for Sunday Brunch!! For some reason this is sounding so good. Plus, I have one more little 'hunk' of 'faux' bacon left.

Was going to have these for dinner al a Blane, but with sparkly, rather do earlier...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by cjs (Thought of you this ...)
It is windy and raining. The wind is suppose to get worse thru tomorrow evening 50-60mph gusts. And it's warm! Right now it's 65 degrees with the wind and rain.

But I am determined to grill these T-bones
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by DFen911 (It is windy and rain...)
We will work on leftovers after church. We have plenty!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We will work on left...)
Good luck with your grilling, Denise! It's cold and a bit windy here, but nothing like you.

We're having deep-dish pizza with sausage. I'm making a spinach salad for a side.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by Trixxee (A Closet Cooking rec...)
Quote:

A Closet Cooking recipe, along with red spinach.

http://www.closetcooking.com/2014/10/chi...dried.html

By the way, this recipe is a keeper. I really didn't change anything other than flouring the chicken before sauteeing.
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner 12/10/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Hmmmm . . .I was in a mood: Pork Loin chops with a peach & cranberry "chutney", Brussles Sprouts, and "scalloped potatoes" (chicken stock, rosemary, parm & romano, and a bit of milk in a slurry). The chutney was the star!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!