So who else in in frozen he** today???
  Re: (...)
Cripes. 17 degrees with 25mph wind gusts-- so the wind chill is around 0. It's only mid-November!!!

And the stray kitty we've been taking care of for the past 2 months wants no part of coming inside. He had a nice warm breakfast, then ran straight for the door (we haven't been able to keep him inside for more that 10-15 minutes at a time, and even then I have to bring him in!). He is now sitting under the birdfeeder on a concrete slab, looking for all the world like he is enjoying this. Maybe he is a polar cat??? A snow leopard descendant?
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by foodfiend (Cripes. 17 degrees ...)
Maybe put the bird feeder in the house????

It's been 25° each morning this week. Supposed to be warmer in LA where we're headed tomorrow.

Got to thinking today (scary/sorry ) I sure hope we didn't jinx the country by planning this warm-weather winter trip!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by foodfiend (Cripes. 17 degrees ...)
19 here now - "real feel" 15! Heavy fog! I'm going to have to go walk the dogs pretty soon . . . I don't wanna! Someone said we were going to have a mild winter here - yeah, at least the nights are now back up to double digits.
Of course we weren't prepared . . . Bob had to work extra hours and ???? I suggested swapping the wine cooler (outside) for the freezer (inside). Nah, too much work. All of his NA beer in the wine cooler froze. The wine is now inside.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by cjs (Maybe put the bird f...)
We are having warmer than normal weather - 82 and sunny yesterday and today. I think it is supposed to dip down to the high 60's by the weekend though.
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by Trixxee (We are having warmer...)
Yup, our hind ends are frozen solid up here! Kendra went to Vegas over the weekend with some of the girls she works with - flew out Thursday in the blizzard, and returned last night in the blizzard!

We had 10 degree temps with 20+mph winds for wind chill last nite of -14 at 2 when she finally got home! Yikes! You know it is bad when the national news is broadcasting from your town and there is 12" of snow on the ground for the first snowfall.

On the bright side - I think this puts and end to golf this season!

Jean - did you see that trailer that got overturned in the wind? I thought of you guys this morning! Bet you thought you were going to avoid this type of icky stuff!
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by iBcookin (Yup, our hind ends a...)
We sure did, Linda. But, thankfully with no schedule, we just stay put when things are bad.

"I'm going to have to go walk the dogs pretty soon . . ." .....and then there is Willie...............
[Image: e9ade03f-813e-442c-8209-496989281866_zps7a64cb79.jpg]

NEENER NEENER NEENER !!!

(guess I'm the one who should go find my room!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by cjs (We sure did, Linda. ...)
Got down to 44, today, and they say it may go down to 29-32, tonight.

Something new for Mimosa, but she doesn't seem to mind, so far.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by labradors (Got down to 44, toda...)
Labs, DOWN to 44 today? *whimper*
Vicci

my cooking adventures
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by foodfiend (Labs, DOWN to 44 tod...)
But Vicci, he's in FLORIDA!

Highs were in the low 40s here today and again tomorrow. Down to the low 20s tonight. BURRRR!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: So who else in in frozen he** today??? by Gourmet_Mom (But Vicci, he's in F...)
Still, I *whimper*.

15 tonight, wind chill of 0.
Vicci

my cooking adventures