Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Supposed to be a nicer day today, so we're having grilled burgers.....and grilled onion!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Big surprise... we are having pizza tonight!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by luvnit (Big surprise... we a...)
Mushroom frisco melts. Normally would not add mushrooms but I hate to see them go to waste and they are on their last leg.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by Trixxee (Mushroom frisco melt...)
Rib eye steak and a spinach puff. Might do a salad as well but I usually pig out big time on the puff.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by Roxanne 21 (Rib eye steak and a ...)
A new one tonight, goat cheese and sun dried tomato chicken roulades with white bean ragout. That's what I planned, let's see what actually lands on the plate.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by losblanos1 (A new one tonight, g...)
"Mushroom frisco melts"

What person would name something this???????????????????????????????? (I know it's not you, Trixxee, but that is really derogatory to a Northern Californian!!!!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by cjs ("Mushroom frisco mel...)
Apparently the idiots at Steak and Shake, 80 years ago. LOL.
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We had to go to Moses Lake today to shop and run errands so lunch was at a new (to us) place in town.

A full half pound burger (charbroiled and cooked to order), pepperjack cheese, steak sauce, bacon, "haystack onions", sour cream, and a garlic mashed potato patty all piled on a bun. I had mine bunless with a salad - Bob had his full bore with steak fries. OMG! I managed 3/4 of mine and I'm still full. Now I have to figure out dinner Tongue
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/15/14?? by Harborwitch (We had to go to Mose...)
It was cool here, so I jumped at the chance to make Zuppa Toscana, a lightened version with Italian turkey sausage, among other clever substitutions. Sooooooo good! I had to fight for some to have for lunch today!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.