Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Corn & Black Bean Pizza from the pizza book. Need a picture. Has anyone made this and have a picture? Would love to see it if you do.

I have about 18 pizzas to make again for pictures....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sorry, I don't, Jean. But, I am making pizza today and if it doesn't rain, we will be putting it on the grill. I have to pick up Katie and Abby today after school and keep them at my house until evening, so thought it would be fun for them to "top their own".

We will be using your sourdough recipe and sauce recipe from "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!" Made a double batch of sauce last night and will freeze l/o in small containers. Toppings will be pepperoni, hot Italian sausage, 3 cheeses, baby bell pepper slices and mushrooms, so the girls should have fun.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by Mare749 (Sorry, I don't, Jean...)
I think I am making a chicken marengo dish I saw on Melissa D'Arabian's $10 Dinners show yesterday, along with couscous. Very fitting as this was one of Napoleon's favorite dishes and tonight I am helping Michael study for a huge French Revolution test.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by Trixxee (I think I am making ...)
Pizza time!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by cjs (Pizza time!!! [img]/...)
Huevos rancheros with sausage tonight.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by losblanos1 (Huevos rancheros wit...)
Chicken Pot Pie here!

Good luck Michael!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Chicken Pot Pie here...)
I found some really late season corn, so we're having C@H's Drunken Pork Kebabs with Maque Choux. Another oldie but goodie!!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by karyn (I found some really ...)
Karyn, that one is so good.

Making the Butternut Squash Fettuccinie with frizzled Prosciutto from issue 107. Glad I found a few hazelnuts in my freezer since there are none to be found in stores around here.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/9/14?? by esgunn (Karyn, that one is ...)
Chicken Picatta with spinach & chive linguine. Served with roasted asparagus.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".