Thug Kitchen
  Re: (...)
Has anyone been seeing the online commercials for this book? It's being released on Oct 7th. The commercial has a LOT of language in it so f bombs offend you don't look it up. But it's getting some pretty good feedback back.

"Yeah, plenty of blogs and cookbooks preach about how to eat more kale, why ginger fights inflammation, and how to cook with microgreens and nettles. But they are dull or pretentious as hell—and most people can’t afford the hype.

Thug Kitchen lives in the real world. In their first cookbook, they’re throwing down more than 100 recipes for their best-loved meals, snacks, and sides for beginning cooks to home chefs. (Roasted Beer and Lime Cauliflower Tacos? Pumpkin Chili? Grilled Peach Salsa? Believe that s**t.) Plus they’re going to arm you with all the info and techniques you need to shop on a budget and go and kick a bunch of a** on your own.

This book is an invitation to everyone who wants to do better to elevate their kitchen game. No more ketchup and pizza counting as vegetables. No more drive-thru lines. No more avoiding the produce corner of the supermarket. S**t is about to get real."
  Re: Thug Kitchen by DFen911 (Has anyone been seei...)
Never heard of it. Sounds like some really creative dishes, though.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thug Kitchen by Gourmet_Mom (Never heard of it. ...)
I'm thinking "Flash in the pan" - am I just getting old??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thug Kitchen by cjs (I'm thinking "Flash ...)
It scares me...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Thug Kitchen by foodfiend (It scares me... [im...)
Well they have over 1/2 a million followers on FB and getting rave reviews. Saveur magazine just named it the number one food blog

And Phil Deffina, executive chef of Rumson, New Jersey’s David Burke Fromagerie, likes the recipes, enjoys the visuals, and says the information’s solid.

But does mention that these guys are the Dice Clay of chefs BTW this is a Vegan cookbook. I think it's going to be added to my shelf. I don't have any vegan cookbooks yet.