New Cookbook!!
  Re: (...)
Just bought a new cookbook (ebook) and damned if I didn't pay full price. Well, probably not full, but it wasn't free nor was it (my top) $1.99.

Preserving by the Pint, by Marisa McClellan

What a great little book. It will be great for on the road, but I'm also thinking it will be great when we're off the road, too. I'd rather have a few small jars of lots of goodies than the way I used to can/preserve - by the lug!!

Preserving by the Pint

I bought a couple plums in addition to the peaches at the farmers mkt, so that will probably be my first project.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New Cookbook!! by cjs (Just bought a new co...)
What a great find! I'm with you, Jean! I'd rather have a little bit of a lot of things, rather than a lot of a few things!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Cookbook!! by Gourmet_Mom (What a great find! ...)
Love this idea. Something that I've thought about trying. Just wish I wasn't so intimidated by the idea of "canning" food. Looking forward to hearing what you try first.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Cookbook!! by Mare749 (Love this idea. Some...)
I have this book. It's a little gem. It was reviewed a while back by Eat your Books and Cookaholics. Well worth the price.
  Re: Re: New Cookbook!! by Cubangirl (I have this book. It...)
Good to know, Alina. I'm sure enjoying it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com