Cuisine Celebrate the Seasons subscription
  Re: (...)
I just got the latest issue of Cuisine and along with it was a copy of their new magazine called Celebrate the Seasons. There will be 6 issues for $24 and it will not be available on newstands. Digital copy is complimentary.

This was confusing because I had just paid for two years of Cuisine. So, I contacted Katie at customer service. Very nice and prompt service. She explained this to me and how it was different from the regular Cuisine at Home magazine.

I don't wish to be critical, but the Premier Edition that they sent me looks like it's all repeats, so don't think I will be subscribing unless they say that the six issues will be all new recipes...

ETA: I just sent Katie another message and asked her.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Cuisine Celebrate the Seasons subscription by Mare749 (I just got the lates...)
All of my Executive Edition issues are repeats in that back section. I like it because it refreshes my memory on older recipes I forgot about or never got around to making.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Celebrate the Seasons subscription by Trixxee (All of my Executive ...)
I noticed that it's repeat recipes also, I gave my copy to bonus daughter.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Celebrate the Seasons subscription by losblanos1 (I noticed that it's ...)
I was disappointed also. As a matter of fact, the Members Plus in the regular issue was a LOT of soup repeats.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Celebrate the Seasons subscription by Gourmet_Mom (I was disappointed a...)
I received the following reply from Jennie at Customer Service and really appreciated her honest answer.

Hi Maryann,

Thank you for writing. In reviewing our account records I can see that you have purchased many of our soft cover $9.95 books. The initial issues of the new Celebrate the Seasons will contain recipes from some of those books. We are planning to stop selling our $9.95 books to our customers and subscribers (except on the newsstand) so that we can use the recipes in our new publication Celebrate the Seasons. So, long story short, if you have all or most of our $9.95 special books then recipes will be repeated for you. Only 2-3 percent of our Cuisine at home subscribers ever buy these books so for 98-99% they are all new recipes. We will certainly understand if you pass on the new publication.

If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to write again and we do thank you for asking and allowing us to clarify this.

Best Regards,
Jennie Enos, Manager
August Home Customer Service
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: follow up from customer service by Mare749 (I received the follo...)
Hooray for Jennie!!!! Thanks for looking into this for all of us, Maryann!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: follow up from customer service by cjs (Hooray for Jennie!!!...)
Got the Celebrate the Seasons book finally. OK, like I said I don't mind repeats, but something a little more substantial than chicken noodle soup and garden salad? Hmmm....
  Re: Re: follow up from customer service by cjs (Hooray for Jennie!!!...)
Thank you Maryann.
  Re: Re: follow up from customer service by losblanos1 (Thank you Maryann. [...)
Maryann, you are a superstar!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.