Sharon, Your Birthday Today???
  Re: Re: Sharon, Your Birthday Today??? by Harborwitch (It arrives Tuesday! ...)
Quote:

The interesting thing about the cheap one I tried from Icy Hot was that the neuropathy in my feet went away!

Isn't the one from Icy Hot supposed to be only for the back? Were you actually using it on your feet or was the disappearance of the neuropathy a beneficial side effect of using the TENS on your back?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sharon, Your Birthday Today??? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I was using it on my back . . . but considering that all of the nerves in the body go through the spine . . .
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sharon, Your Birthday Today??? by Harborwitch (I was using it on my...)
Quote:

I was using it on my back . . . but considering that all of the nerves in the body go through the spine . . .

That's what I was wondering, although some TENS units say you can apply them to arms or legs (just not to the chest or above the neck). The FAQ for the one from Icy Hot, however, says to use that one ONLY on the back.

Cool! Thanks.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sharon, Your Birthday Today??? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
The one they got me (Healthmate Forever 2014 version from Amazon.com) actually has "slippers" that will connect to unit to treat neuropathy.
Mine isn't diabetic so I'm not sure if there's a difference.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sharon, Your Birthday Today??? by Mare749 (Glad you had a good ...)
Happy Birthday Sharon!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura