Nanaimo Bars??
  Re: (...)
My recipe for Nanaimo Bars is from one of the Beautiful books - the Pacific Northwest and is in the storage unit! darn

I did a search and found nada, but did I by chance ever send the recipe to anyone?? There are lots of recipes around, but I particularly loved this one. TIA
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by cjs (My recipe for Nanaim...)
I got nothing, also. Not that this means much, but I have no memory of you mentioning them. Do you remember where you got the recipe from in the first place?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by Gourmet_Mom (I got nothing, also....)
Are they ice cream bars?
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by Trixxee (Are they ice cream b...)
Daphne, the recipe is noted above and it's in storage....

No, not ice cream bars - they are a layered cookie type bar.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by cjs (Daphne, the recipe i...)
Good grief! I'm crazy! Jean, try Pinterest. I just tried and got a bunch of hits with just Nanaimo Bars. Hopefully you'll recognize the one you're looking for.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by Gourmet_Mom (Good grief! I'm cra...)
Hmmmm, don't know, but thanks for looking, Daphne

By the way, did you add leeks to a dish you were doubtful about a few days ago?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by cjs (Hmmmm, don't know, b...)
Jean, I think that I may have that cookbook, I'll check when I get home from work.
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by losblanos1 (Jean, I think that I...)
Oh, you have no idea how I hope you do!!!! Thanks Blane!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by cjs (Oh, you have no idea...)
Are you talking about the fennel in the Flexing Mussles recipe? If so, I have not.....haven't gotten the clams yet. But I am going to include the fennel the first time, for sure.

Nice save, Blane!!!!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Nanaimo Bars?? by Gourmet_Mom (Are you talking abou...)
The recipe wasn't in my "Northwest Cookbook", but I did find one in the celebrate the rain cookbook, probably not what you're looking for though.