Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Leftovers here. The beer brats were wonderful!! so, probably a repeat today!

[Image: June15BeerBrats_zps6c341b4b.jpg]

[Image: June15FathersDayBeerBrat_zps688f24c3.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have a few hamburger patties I didn't cook up this weekend so I think I'll make a mini meatloaf with some roast potatoes and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by DFen911 (I have a few hamburg...)
Back from camping and there's not a lot of produce in the house(and I am way too tired to go shopping) so I think we'll just have some type of sauteed chicken (maybe the almond butter sauce recipe), a baked potato and either carrots or sliced cucumbers.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by Trixxee (Back from camping an...)
We have leftovers from our party yesterday, so we'll work on those. Jean, I found myself feeling like what your mother used to say after having company. I wanted to crawl back in bed all day today! We had one hell of a party yesterday though, so it was worth it!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by Mare749 (We have leftovers fr...)
That's a great party when it makes you want to crawl in bed the next day!!

Made a take off of Laura's Curry Ramen noodle dish she posted last week. I sure like the curry/cumin seasoning added to it. REally tasty!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by cjs (That's a great party...)
I love those beer brats, gonna have to get it on the menu next week.

Today I'm making coke brined pork tenderloin with the wet rub and dipping sauces from the coke brined chicken recipe and I'm thinking of putting it on a skewer. Corn on the cob and asparagus to go with.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by losblanos1 (I love those beer br...)
Beer brats...Yum!!

Blane, let us know how the coke-brined tenderloin turns out. It sounds like it has really potential!

We're having Grilled Chicken, Onion, and Mint Kebabs. I'm serving them with tzatziki, chopped Greek salad, and fresh pita from the local bakery. It's one of my favorite kebab recipes.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/16/14?? by karyn (Beer brats...Yum!! [...)
...another one of those days!!!
www.achefsjourney.com