The ABSOLUTE BEST alternative mayo!
  Re: (...)
I know a lot of us are watching what we eat, and trying to cut out cholesterol, or are trying to eat a more conscious diet so I wanted to share this [url= Just]http://www.hamptoncreek.com/just-mayo]Just Mayo[/url]

I also have to admit that the only reason we tried Just Mayo was that it was on sale in Safeway (2 for 1). We are now hooked - it's great stuff! I feel a little silly putting it on an egg sandwich - but it's that good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: The ABSOLUTE BEST alternative mayo! by Harborwitch (I know a lot of us a...)
Sharon,

What are the ingredients? The only places I saw it was available was on the West Coast.

BTW, if you copy the link from http up to(but not including) the "]" and paste it into your browser window, you can get to the link.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: The ABSOLUTE BEST alternative mayo! by BarbaraS (Sharon,[br][br]What ...)
hmmm, maybe I'll check it out.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The ABSOLUTE BEST alternative mayo! by cjs (hmmm, maybe I'll che...)
Never heard of it, I will have to look for it. Thanks Sharon
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: The ABSOLUTE BEST alternative mayo! by BarbaraS (Sharon,[br][br]What ...)
INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Filtered Water, Lemon Juice, White Vinegar, 2% or less of the following: Organic Sugar, Salt, Pea Protein, Spices, Modified Food Starch, Beta-Carotene.*

I just checked their website - and there is a "just find it" button. There are at least 7 stores in the Philly area.

Sorry about the link - I think I hit a backspace key by mistake. Just Mayo
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!