What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14??
  Re: (...)
What's everyone doing for today?

I'm working on bringing the recipe count for On The Road to 102-105 recipes, so I'm adding baked sweet potatoes stuffed with pulled pork or shredded beef and need a picture, so that's what I'll be grilling today. I've done regular russets 'baked' on the grill, but not sweet potatoes.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by cjs (What's everyone doin...)
Today is Turkey Day!

Roasting a turkey in our 18 qt. Nesco Convection oven outside. We are going to make turkey sandwiches, coleslaw, Texas Caviar, two rhubarb desserts, root beer floats.

Can't wait to smell the turkey!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by luvnit (Today is Turkey Day!...)
Drunken Root Beer Floats for you and Brad????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by luvnit (Today is Turkey Day!...)
Today I'm making Maryann's birthday dinner for a potluck lunch we're going to.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by losblanos1 (Today I'm making Mar...)
MA's birthday dinner. Nothing is getting in my way this time. LOL.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by Trixxee (MA's birthday dinner...)
What's in a Drunken Root Beer Float?
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by luvnit (What's in a Drunken ...)
Here you go, Laura -

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...=true#Post55764
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by cjs (Here you go, Laura -...)
And I still haven't tried them!

We're doing the typical Memorial Day fare here...hot dogs with chili, hamburgers, baked beans and potato salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (And I still haven't ...)
I think we have some vanilla vodka. I'm gonna go check!
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/25/14?? by luvnit (I think we have some...)
It was a beautiful day here, so he lit up the grill. I posted this on facebook:

The back yard is smelling great. We grilled eggplant, peppers and onions, to be made into Caponata. The whole chicken that he rubbed with something??? and put my Peach / White Wine preserves under the skin and in the cavity is on the grill. The Country Style Pork Ribs were rubbed with his Canadian Rub, and are also grilling. Corn and coleslaw, fresh strawberries and pineapple..... that's dinner.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.