Need help with new subscription on Kindle
  Re: (...)
Okay, so I re-upped for two years and got the Exclusive Members Edition so that I can still get hard copy of the magazine as well as online access.

Here is the problem. I was able to download the magazine to my laptop, but so far have not been able to download it to my kindle. I keep getting a message that the login was not successful. I have tried this several times now. Does anyone know why? I called customer service and they did not know, so they are sending a message to their tech support for help, then email me. Not sure how long this will take and of course, I am impatient to get this resolved.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Need help with new subscription on Kindle by Mare749 (Okay, so I re-upped ...)
Doesn't anyone get Cuisine on their tablets???
Maryann

Re: Re: Need help with new subscription on Kindle by Mare749 (Doesn't anyone get C...)
I don't on my ipad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Need help with new subscription on Kindle by cjs (I don't on my ipad....)
Are you able to download other books etc thru your tablet?
  Re: Re: Need help with new subscription on Kindle by DFen911 (Are you able to down...)
Yes, Denise. I finally got my problem solved. It was actually my own fault only I didn't realize it for several hours. It's all good now.

The reason I brought this back up again is because I was curious how many of you view the magazine on tablets. It's actually a pretty good deal for two years because you still get hard copy.

If you go on Amazon and order the magazine for your Kindle, you pay the same price but don't get the hard copy. So, for anyone who might want this, be sure to order directly from the magazine so you get both.

The graphics are beautiful and I am actually enjoying having it on my Kindle. Of course, it looks even better on my laptop.
Maryann